Community Services Recruitment Day
- Date: Thursday 21st July 2022
- Time: 10am to 6pm
- Place: 99 Edge Lane, Liverpool L7 2PE
Are you a caring and compassionate person?
Are you looking for a career that you can take great pride in?
Come along to our Recruitment Day, find out more about how you can become part of our Community Services team and help our beneficiaries live their lives to the fullest.
Our ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills and be good team player
- An interest in hobbies such as arts and crafts, football, cooking/baking, photography and gardening
- A fantastic sense of humor, with a calm and sensitive approach to everything they do
- Existing experience or qualifications is not essential
At our recruitment day, you will be able to:
- Find out about our roles across various community services
- Receive application writing support
- Meet some of the people you may be supporting
For more information about our Recruitment Day, Contact Keith Wilde, Head of Community services:
Tel: 0151 452 1671
Who we are:
Nugent is a registered charity operating care homes, education, and community and social work services across the North West. We have been protecting, caring for and educating children and adults of all ages for over 141 years. As a charity we aren’t beholden to investors or shareholders, meaning that we can focus on what really matters: serving the most vulnerable and at risk in our community.
In 2022 Nugent is a leading voice in the care sector – employing 450 staff. We help to care for and support over 8,000 people and their families through our network of schools, care homes, and community and social work services.
At the heart of the organisation is a mission to improve quality of life, health, life chances, and levels of achievement, and reducing poverty and increasing safety for all.