Due to the latest national lockdown restrictions, our charity shop will be closed until further notice.
Please hold on to any donations for our shop as we will be very grateful to receive them once we are back open for business.
We will keep you updated on our re-opening date via our Facebook page.
We look forward to seeing all of our customers, old and new in the near future.
When the shop re-opens again, we will open in line with government guidelines. We will have in place some key measures to make sure you, our valued customers, are safe when you visit the shop.
The measures include:
- Only two customers will be allowed in the shop at any time to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- We ask that people wear a mask unless exempt.
- Where possible, we ask that you pay by contactless card.
- Please bring and use your own shopping bags for any purchases you make.
- We have hand sanitiser dispensers in the entrance to the shop for your use.
- The shop floor will have 1-metre guidelines marked and an arrowed route around the shop to ensure you can keep the 1-metre distance whilst browsing.
- We have 1-metre marks outside for those waiting to enter.
- We’ll be operating an hourly wipe down of surfaces, and a log of this is being recorded for you to see.
- Our changing room facility will not be available, but returns are accepted and will be isolated for 48 hours before going back out on the rails.
- All stock donations made to the shop will be isolated for 48 hours prior to being sorted and put out on the shop floor for sale.
- Any cash payments will be handled by staff wearing gloves, and any cash received will be disinfected prior to entering the till.
- There will be a maximum of three staff members working in the shop at once.
- Staff will regularly wash hands and have hand sanitiser available to them.
73 Allerton Rd, Liverpool, L18 2DA, 0151 737 2951
We have been very lucky to receive lots of wonderful donations from our committed supporters to our charity shop on Allerton Road, Liverpool. Thank you to everyone who has donated, which is very much appreciated by everyone here at Nugent.
Many thanks for your continued support!