New brand wins award
Nugent has won the Digital Community Award (sponsored by Assist.Mi) at the Northern Enterprise Conference 2016.
The award recognises the impact of our new brand and digital presence, and coming just one month after we launched, it really is a significant achievement.
The Awards are the first of their kind, and where initiated and organised by the Social Enterprise Network.
They took place at the evening dinner of the Northern Enterprise Conference at Victoria Warehouse in Salford. Wayne Malcolm from Bread Media and Gavin Sherratt from Mashbo joined us celebrating the win.
The award was sponsored by AssitMi, developers of an app that aids disabled people with accessibility at buildings. venues, restaurants etc through GPS location based technology.
The conference provides an opportunity for enterprising, socially minded businesses from all sectors to explore partnerships and collaborative opportunities that create positive social impact.
The conference brings together organisations, businesses and individuals to share knowledge, trade ideas and co¬create solutions. It aims to showcase innovation and best practice in the social sector, creating recognition for leading practitioners and businesses.
The winners in other categories where:
- Entrepreneur of the year award – Paul Martin of Progressive Lifestyle Solutions
- Resilience award – ADHD Foundation
- Innovation award – PSS
- Digital community award – Nugent
- Female entrepreneur of the year award – Gina Jones of Active Network
- Leadership award – Debbie O’Brien of Castle Supported Living
- Health and wellbeing award – Sow The City
- Social investment deal of the year award – Unity Trust Bank PLC
- Profound impact award – Recycling Lives
- Special recognition award – Sylvia Pearson